Parmesan Potato Casserole
Crispy on the outside, creamy on the inside, this is the only potato side you need.
- 3 lb. russet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 8 tbsp. melted butter, plus more butter for baking dish
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. shredded Parmesan
- 4 Fresh rosemary sprigs
- Preheat oven to 400º and butter a baking dish. In a large bowl, toss potatoes with melted butter, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Stack potatoes vertically in baking dish, packing them tightly, and season with more salt and pepper.
- Bake until potatoes are tender, 1 hour, then top with Parmesan and rosemary sprigs and bake 30 minutes more.