Oreo Peppermint Bark
This peppermint bark is CRAZY addictive.
- 25 oz. white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- green food coloring
- 20 Oreos, crushed and divided
- 1 tsp. peppermint extract
- ½ c. semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, combine white chocolate, coconut oil and green food coloring. Microwave on high for 25 seconds at a time, stirring after each time until chocolate chips are completely melted.
- Add ¾ of crushed Oreos and peppermint extract to melted chocolate. Fold to combine. Pour onto prepared baking sheet and spread in an even layer. Top with remaining crushed Oreos and drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Place in the refrigerator to harden for 2 to 3 hours. Break into pieces and serve.