Cookie Monster Popcorn
Perfect for the cookie obsessed.
- 1 bag microwave popcorn
- 2 c. white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. canola or vegetable oil
- Blue food coloring
- 1½ c. mini Chips Ahoy, plus crushed cookies for garnish
- 1½ c. mini Oreos, plus crushed cookies for garnish
- Candy eyeballs, for garnish
- Pop the popcorn according to package instructions. Set aside.
- Combine the white chocolate chips and vegetable oil in a small, microwave-safe bowl and heat in 20-second intervals, stirring in between, until fully melted. Stir in the blue food coloring.
- Place the popcorn in a large bowl—being careful to exclude any kernels—and add about half of the blue chocolate mixture. Stir, adding more chocolate, until the popcorn is coated.
- Stir in Chips Ahoy and Oreos. Spread onto a baking sheet in an even layer and top with candy eyeballs and crushed cookies.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 20 to 25 minutes before serving.