Blueberry Dump Cake
Blueberry Dump Cake is SO much better than blueberry pie.
- 6 c. blueberries
- ¼ c. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- ½ c. (1 stick) cold butter, cut into small cubes
- Whipped topping, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a medium bowl, combine blueberries, sugar, vanilla, lemon juice, and cinnamon. Pour into a 9”-x-13” baking pan. Pour cake mix on top and spread into a even layer. Dot top all over with butter and bake until top is golden and fruit is bubbly, 1 hour.
- Serve warm with whipped topping.