S’mores Crescent Ring
This is the BEST way to use crescent dough this summer.
- 1 (8-oz.) tube crescent rolls
- 2 graham cracker sheets, broken into 8 pieces, plus more crushed for garnish
- ¾ c. semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon sugar
- 1 c. mini marshmallows
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- Marshmallow bits or mini marshmallows, for garnish
- Heat oven to 350°. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll crescent rolls, separating each triangle. Arrange in a sunburst pattern, with pointed ends of the triangles facing outward on the prepared baking sheet (the base of the triangles should overlap).
- Top with each triangle with 1 piece of graham cracker and 2 tablespoons of the chocolate chips, creating a ring at the base of the triangles. Fold triangle tips over filling and tuck under base to secure.
- Brush top of dough with egg and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake until dough is golden and marshmallows have melted, 12 minutes.
- Remove crescent ring from oven and fill center with miniature marshmallows, bake until marshmallows are golden, about 5 minutes more.
- In a medium bowl, melt remaining ¼ cup chocolate chips. Stir in coconut oil. Drizzle chocolate sauce over baked crescent ring. Sprinkle with crushed graham crackers and marshmallows. Serve warm.