Oreogasm Poke Cake
This easy chocolate poke cake is so good, it's almost NSFW. And it's just one of our many amazing Oreo recipes.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix, plus ingredients called for on box
- 1½ c. marshmallow crème
- 1 tbsp. water
- ½ c. finely ground Oreos
- 2 c. heavy cream
- ½ c. powdered sugar
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 c. crushed Oreos, divided
- 6 Oreos, halved
- Chocolate fudge sauce, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350º and grease a 9"-x-13” pan. Prepare chocolate cake mix according to package directions and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 25 minutes.
- Poke cake all over with the bottom of a wooden spoon. In a small bowl, microwave marshmallow crème and water, then stir until smooth. Stir in ground Oreos, then pour all over cake, making sure to fill the poked holes.
- Make frosting: in a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat heavy cream, powdered sugar and salt until medium peaks form. Fold in ½ cup crushed Oreos. Frost cake with the whipped cream and sprinkle with the rest of the crushed Oreos. Top with halved Oreos and drizzle with chocolate sauce. Serve.