Balsamic Steak Skewers
We love grilled red onion and tomato, but feel free to add in whatever you like! Zucchini, mushrooms, or bell peppers would all be great additions.
- FOR MARINADE
- ½ c. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1½ tbsp. whole-grain mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- FOR SKEWERS
- ¾ lb. sirloin steak, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1" pieces
- 3 c. grape tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. freshly chopped rosemary
- Preheat grill to medium heat and place wooden skewers in water to soak. In a large bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, honey, mustard, and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Add steak and toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and transfer to the fridge to marinate, at least 20 minutes and up to 1 hour.
- In another large bowl, toss onion and tomatoes in olive oil. Stir in rosemary and season with salt and pepper.
- Skewer steak and vegetables and grill, turning occasionally, until steak is charred and barely pink on the inside, 8 minutes for medium. Serve immediately.