Garlic Parm Sautéed Zucchini
Garlic parm sautéed zucchini is the summer side that goes with EVERYTHING.
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 large zucchini, cut into rounds
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add zucchini and oregano. Cook until zucchini is tender, about 10 minutes. Season with salt, pepper, and a pinch red pepper flakes.
- Top with Parmesan and serve warm.