Cheese-Stuffed Buffalo-Mustard Meatballs
These spicy buffalo meatballs are STUFFED with cheese.
- ½ lb. ground beef
- ½ lb. ground pork
- 1 bread crumbs
- ¼ c. finely chopped chives, plus more for serving
- ¼ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 large egg
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¾ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 3 oz. whole milk mozzarella cheese, cut into twenty ½" cubes
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ c. French's Sweet Buffalo Mustard
- Blue cheese dressing, for serving
- Celery sticks, for serving
- Carrot sticks, for serving
- In a medium bowl, whisk French’s Sweet Buffalo Mustard with 3 tablespoons water. In another medium bowl, combine ground beef, ground pork, bread crumbs, chives, Parmesan, egg, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Scoop meatball mixture into 20 small balls, about 2 tablespoons each. Using your hands, flatten each ball and press one cube mozzarella into the center, then seal meat tightly around cheese. Repeat with remaining balls and mozzarella.
- In a medium high-sided skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add meatballs and cook, turning every few minutes, until deeply golden all over and cooked through, about 8 minutes.
- Using tongs, transfer meatballs to the bowl with buffalo mustard mixture and toss to coat. Transfer meatballs to a serving platter.
- Drizzle meatballs with blue cheese dressing and garnish with more chives. Serve with celery and carrot sticks.