Pineapple Upside-Down Pancakes
We love pineapple upside down cake so we took that love and turned it into pancakes!
- 2 c. Bisquick
- 1 c. milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Butter, for pan
- 10 pineapple rings
- 10 maraschino cherries (without stems)
- ⅓ c. packed brown sugar
- Whipped cream, for serving
- Maple syrup, for serving
- In a large bowl, whisk together Bisquick, milk, eggs, and vanilla.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt about 1 tablespoon butter. Add about ¼ cup pancake batter to skillet and cook for 2 minutes, then add a pineapple ring in center of pancake and a cherry in center of ring. Sprinkle with a bit of brown sugar. Cook until edges start to bubble, 1 minute more, then flip and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook until golden, 3 minutes more. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve with whipped cream and maple syrup