Seafood Spaghetti is the easy dinner that'll make you feel fancy AF.
- 12 oz. spaghetti
- 2 tbsp. butter
- ½ lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½ lb. scallops, patted dry
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¾ c. milk
- ¾ c. low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for serving
- 1 c. chopped tomatoes
- ¼ c. freshly chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- Juice of ½ lemon
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook spaghetti according to package directions until al dente. Drain and return to pot.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add shrimp and scallops and season with salt and pepper. Cook 2 minutes per side, then transfer to a plate.
- To skillet add shallot and garlic cook until soft and fragrant, 3 minutes. Add milk, broth, Parmesan, tomatoes, and parsley and season with salt. Simmer 3 minutes more, then return shrimp and scallops and toss until combined. Squeeze with lemon juice
- Add cooked spaghetti and toss until fully coated.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with Parmesan.