Strawberry Shortcake Skewers
Strawberry Shortcake Skewers are the most fun way to eat dessert this summer.
- strawberries, leaves removed
- pound cake, cut into 1" cubes
- ⅓ c. chocolate chips
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-low heat. Build skewers by alternating pieces of strawberries, pound cake, and marshmallows.
- Place skewers on grill and cook until pound cake is charred and marshmallows are golden, 1 to 2 minutes. Flip and cook 1 to 2 minutes longer. Remove from grill and place on serving platter.
- Combine chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 15 second intervals (stirring in between each interval) until melted. Drizzle over skewers and serve.