Chicken, Bacon, Ranch Skewers
The beloved flavor trio hits the grill for summer.
- 1 c. ranch dressing, plus more for drizzling
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. chicken breasts, cut into 1" chunks
- 16 slices bacon
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes
- Chopped chives, for garnish
- Heat grill to medium. In a medium bowl, stir together ranch, lemon juice, and cayenne. Season with salt and pepper. Add chicken and toss until coated.
- Assemble skewers: Start with a piece of bacon. Add a piece of chicken, then weave bacon back over the skewer. Add a cherry tomato and weave bacon back over skewer. Repeat, using two pieces of bacon per skewer. Season skewers with salt and pepper.
- Lay a piece of foil down on grill and add skewers. Grill, turning occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink and bacon is cooked through and crispy, 8 minutes per side.
- Drizzle skewers with ranch and garnish with chives.