Margs for a crowd.
- 1 bottle Champagne or Prosecco
- 1 (2-L.) bottle seltzer
- 3 c. frozen strawberries
- 1½ c. tequila
- 1 c. triple sec
- ½ c. lime juice
- 1 c. sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 limes, thinly sliced
- ¼ c. Kosher salt
- In a large punch bowl, combine seltzer and champagne.
- In a blender, blend frozen strawberries with tequila, triple sec, and lime juice. Add to punch bowl. Top with fresh limes (reserving some for garnishing glasses) and strawberries and stir to combine.
- Rim glasses with lime wedge and dip in salt. Fill with punch, garnish with lime round, and serve.