S’mores Stuffed Apples
It isn't summer until you've made some crazy s'mores and these apple stuffed ones ensure you get plenty of chocolate with a perfectly toasted marshmallow!
- 4 apples, cut in half through the stem
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tbsp. packed brown sugar
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 6 oz. bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 8 marshmallows
- ¼ c. crushed graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 375°. Using a melon baller or a spoon, scoop out core from each apple.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Place apples in a large baking dish and brush with butter mixture. Divide chocolate between apples and bake until chocolate is melty and apples are fork tender, 20 minutes.
- Turn oven to broil. Place a marshmallow on top of each apple and broil until toasted, about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with crushed graham crackers before serving.