Buffalo Dip Stuffed Chicken
Buffalo Dip STUFFED Chicken is so amazing, you'll forget it's low-carb.
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. buffalo sauce, divided
- ⅓ c. shredded cheddar
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped chives, plus more for garnish
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1¾ lb.)
- Blue cheese dressing, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, ¼ cup buffalo sauce, cheddar, and chives. Season with salt and pepper.
- Using a sharp knife, carefully cut a pocket in side of each chicken breast. Divide filling evenly between breasts and place in a large baking dish. Season tops with salt and pepper.
- Bake until chicken is no longer pink and internal temperature is 165°, 30 minutes.
- Turn oven to broil. Brush remaining ¼ cup buffalo sauce over chicken and broil until golden in spots, 5 minutes.
- Drizzle with blue cheese dressing and garnish with more chives before serving.