Cheesecake Stuffed Monkey Bread
Cheesecake filling makes everything better.
- 1 tube refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, cut into 16 pieces
- 3 tbsp. butter, melted
- ½ c. sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ¾ c. powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp. milk
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Cut biscuits in half horizontally. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon on both sides.
- Wrap biscuits around cream cheese squares. Place them evenly around the bundt pan.
- Bake until golden, about 40 minutes. Let cool slightly and invert on to serving platter.
- While baking, make glaze. In a small bowl combine powdered sugar and milk. Whisk until smooth.
- Drizzle with glaze and serve.