Wedge Salad On A Stick
Everything tastes better on a stick.
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and chopped into quarters
- ½ head iceberg lettuce, chopped into 10 bite-size chunks
- ½ red onion, roughly chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- Blue cheese dressing, for drizzling
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Onto a small skewer, add 1 chunk of lettuce, 2 quarters of bacon, a few slices of onion, a piece of avocado, and a tomato. Repeat to fill 9 more skewers.
- Drizzle with blue cheese dressing and season with black pepper.