Peanut Butter Dessert Lasagna
It's peanut butter overload in the best way possible.
- 1½ c. heavy cream
- ½ c. sugar
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding mix, plus ingredients called for on box
- 1 16-oz. package Nutter Butters
- 1 jar peanut butter, melted
- 3 King Size Butterfingers, roughly chopped
- ½ c. semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- Make whipped cream: Using a stand mixer with the whisk attachment or hand beaters, beat cream and sugar until medium peaks form, about 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Prepare pudding according to package directions.
- In an 8"-x-8” baking dish, spread a thin layer of whipped cream. Top with a layer of Nutter Butters and top those with a layer of melted peanut butter, spreading to completely cover cookies. Top cookies with half the vanilla pudding, spreading into an even layer, and top that with half the crushed Butterfingers. Repeat.
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate until cookies are soft, 6 hours and up to overnight.
- Drizzle with remaining melted peanut butter and melted chocolate, then slice and serve.