Red Velvet Waffles
Take your love for red velvet to the next level.
- 1 box red velvet cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 2¼ c. milk, divided
- nonstick cooking spray
- 4 tbsp. cream cheese, softened
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- ½ c. Mini chocolate chips, for garnish
- Preheat waffle maker on medium heat.
- In a large bowl, mix cake mix, eggs, and 2 cups milk. Whisk until fully combined and smooth.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and remaining milk. Using a hand mixer, mix until smooth. Add more powdered sugar for a thicker glaze if desired.
- Spray waffle iron with nonstick cooking spray. Pour batter into waffle iron and cook until done, about 6 minutes.
- Plate waffles and drizzle over cream cheese glaze. Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips and serve.