Shrimp Zucchini Burrito Boats
You'll feel ZERO guilt eating these Shrimp Zucchini Burrito Boats.
- 3 small zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. small shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails removed
- 1 (1-oz.) package McCormick taco seasoning
- ¾ c. frozen corn, thawed
- ¾ c. black beans
- ½ c. chopped cherry tomatoes
- ½ c. shredded cheddar
- ½ c. shredded Monterey jack
- 1 small jalapeño, finely diced, for garnish
- Freshly chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°. Score cut side of zucchini like you’re dicing an avocado and scoop out insides into a bowl, reserving scooped zucchini.
- Place zucchini halves in a 9”-x-13” baking dish, then drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil. Bake 12 to 15 minutes, until mostly tender. Remove from oven.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Add onion and scooped zucchini and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, 1 minute more. Add shrimp and taco seasoning. Cook, tossing a few times, until shrimp is opaque, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in corn, black beans, and tomatoes. Remove from heat. Spoon shrimp mixture into cooked zucchini, then top with cheeses.
- Bake until cheese is melty, about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with jalapeño and cilantro before serving.