Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus Skewers
These Disney-inspired bacon-wrapped asparagus skewers will be a hit at your next cookout. Make them before summer ends!
- 1 tbsp. sweet paprika
- 2 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 (16-oz.) package bacon, cut crosswise into 4 pieces
- 1 lb. asparagus, each spear cut crosswise into 3 pieces
- Vegetable oil
- If using wooden skewers, soak eight 12" skewers in water for 10 minutes. In a small bowl, combine paprika, coriander, and cumin. Add bacon and toss to coat.
- Wrap one piece bacon around one piece asparagus. Thread onto a skewer and repeat with remaining bacon and asparagus until each skewer has 8 pieces.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan over medium and lightly oil grates. Cook skewers, turning a few times, until bacon is crisp and asparagus is tender, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving platter and serve warm.