Fireball Apple Jell-O Shots
Fireball Whisky lovers: This is the BEST thing to do with apples this fall.
- 6 apples, halved lengthwise, stems removed
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 c. water
- 1 (3-oz.) packet cherry Jell-O
- ½ c. lemon-lime soda (like Sprite), chilled
- ½ c. Fireball, chilled
- Use a melon baller or teaspoon to hollow out apples, leaving a ¼" border. Brush cut surfaces with lemon juice. Place each hollow-side up in a muffin tin.
- In a small saucepan, bring water to boil then pour into a heatproof bowl (or large liquid measuring cup). Stir in Jell-O packets until completely dissolved. Whisk in soda and Fireball.
- Carefully pour mixture into hollowed-out apples.
- Refrigerate until firm, at least 4 hours.
- Place apple gelatin-side down on cutting board and slice into 4 wedges each before serving.