S'mores Apples Pops
S'mores Apple Pops are the best of summer AND fall.
- 2 c. chocolate chips, melted
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 apples
- ½ c. marshmallow bits
- ½ c. crushed graham crackers
- Caramel, for drizzling
- In a medium bowl, stir coconut oil into melted chocolate.
- Place apples upright on a cutting board and cut into ½” to ¾” slices. Using a paring knife, make a small cut onto the bottom of each apple slice. Insert popsicle stick.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray. Dip each apple slice into melted chocolate then sprinkle immediately with marshmallow bits, chocolate, and graham crackers and place on the baking sheet. Refrigerate until chocolate sets, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Drizzle with caramel and return to refrigerator until caramel sets, about 5 minutes. Serve immediately or store in refrigerator.