Bacon Wrapped Butternut Squash Fries
These Bacon Wrapped Butternut Squash Fries didn't last two minutes in our test kitchen.
- FOR FRIES:
- 1 butternut squash, peeled and seeds removed
- 1½ lb. bacon slices
- FOR DIPPING SAUCE:
- ½ c. mayonnaise
- ¼ c. dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. honey
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. Cut butternut squash in half, then slice into ½” thick half moons. Wrap a piece of bacon around each piece of squash and place on a large baking sheet, seam side down.
- Bake until bacon is crispy and squash is tender, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make sauce: In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, dijon, honey, and a pinch of cayenne.
- Serve fries warm with dipping sauce.