Breakfast Crescent Casserole
Meet the breakfast bake of your dreams.
- Cooking spray or butter, for baking dish
- 8 slices bacon, chopped into 1" pieces
- 2 tubes Crescent Rolls
- 5 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 c. milk
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c. shredded Cheddar
- Preheat oven to 375°. Grease a 9"-x-13" baking dish with cooking spray or butter.
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy, about 8 minutes. Drain bacon and set aside.
- Roll crescent rolls according to package instructions and place side-by-side in the baking dish.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, cream and green onions, and season with salt and pepper. Fold in bacon and cheese, then pour mixture over crescent rolls. Bake until the rolls are golden and the egg mixture is set, 23 to 25 minutes.
- Serve warm.