Easy, brie-zy, beautiful spaghetti.
- 1 (35-oz.) wheel brie
- 1½ lb. spaghetti
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ c. chopped parsley
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- ¼ c. grated Parmesan, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cut off the top rind of brie then place brie in a skillet about its same size. Bake until brie is bubbling and totally melted throughout, about 25 minutes. (The exact time will vary depending on how big your wheel of brie is, so start checking after about 15 minutes!)
- Meanwhile, cook spaghetti. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook spaghetti according to package instructions. Save about 1 cup pasta water, then drain and transfer spaghetti to a large bowl.
- Toss spaghetti with olive oil, garlic, parsley, and red pepper flakes. Season to taste with salt.
- After removing brie from oven, immediately add spaghetti to skillet and toss until coated using tongs. If the brie is too thick, gradually add pasta water to loosen. Serve immediately with Parmesan.