Slutty Pumpkin Bars
This is not your average brownie.
- 1 box brownie mix, plus ingredients called for on box
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- ⅔ c. pumpkin
- ⅔ c. sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. pumpkin spice
- Pinch kosher salt
- 15 Oreo cookies, plus more for topping
- Warm caramel, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 325°. Line an 8"-x-8" baking dish with parchment paper or aluminum foil leaving a 2" overhang. Pour brownie batter into prepared pan.
- Top with a layer of Oreos and set aside.
- Make cheesecake layer: in a large bowl using a hand or standing mixer, beat cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, eggs, vanilla, pumpkin spice, and salt until smooth. Pour over cookie mixture. Top with crushed oreos and bake until the center is only slightly jiggly, 50 minutes.
- Refrigerate until completely chilled, at least 3 hours and up to overnight.
- Remove cheesecake bars from baking dish and slice. Drizzle with warm caramel and serve.