Air Fryer French Toast Sticks
Air fryer French toast sticks = a morning DREAM.
- 2 large eggs
- ⅓ c. heavy cream
- ⅓ c. whole milk
- 3 tbsp. granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Kosher salt
- 6 thick slices Pullman or other white loaf or brioche, each slice cut into thirds
- Maple syrup, for serving
- Beat eggs, cream, milk, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, and a pinch of salt in a large shallow baking dish. Add bread, turn to coat a few times.
- Arrange french toast in basket of air fryer, working in batches as necessary to not overcrowd basket. Set air fryer to 375° and cook until golden, about 8 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Serve toast warm, drizzled with maple syrup.