If you're on the keto diet, you need to know about "Pizza Chaffles."
- FOR PIZZA CHAFFLES:
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp. almond flour
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1½ c. shredded mozzarella, divided
- ⅓ c. pepperoni slices
- Freshly grated Parmesan, for serving
- Preheat waffle maker according to manufacturer's directions. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, almond flour, salt, and baking soda together. Add 1 cup mozzarella and stir to coat.
- Pour ½ cup mixture into center of waffle maker and cook until golden and crispy, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Immediately top with marinara, remaining ½ cup mozzarella, pepperoni, and a sprinkle of Parmesan.