Flamin' Hot Mozzarella Sticks
If you're a fan of cheese, spice, and crunchy goodness, there is nothing better than these Flamin' Hot Mozzarella Sticks.
- 6 skim mozzarella sticks
- 1 c. finely crushed Flamin' Hot Cheetos
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- ½ c. ranch dressing
- Freeze mozzarella sticks until frozen solid, at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Set up a breading station: In a shallow bowl, add crushed Cheetos, in another bowl, whisk eggs until well beaten; and in another bowl, add flour.
- Coat frozen mozzarella sticks in flour, then dip in egg, then crushed Cheetos, repeat with egg, and repeat with Cheetos. Arrange on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, watching carefully so cheese doesn’t ooze.
- Serve with ranch dressing for dipping.