Fried S'mores Bombs
These little bombs are like a s'mores EXPLOSION.
- 1 tube refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 large egg, beaten
- ¼ c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1½ c. mini marshmallows
- Canola oil, for frying
- ½ c. finely ground graham cracker crumbs (from 4 sheets of graham cracker)
- Cut each raw biscuit into 4 equal pieces. Working with one piece at a time, stretch out the edges of the dough, leaving the middle a bit thicker, to approximately a 1 ½ to 2-inch wide piece.
- Brush edges of stretched dough with egg and arrange ½ teaspoon chocolate chips, (about 5 chips) and 4 mini marshmallows in the center of the dough. Using your fingers, pinch the egg washed edges of the biscuit dough together to form a ball around the filling. Pinch again to make sure the edges are sealed. Repeat with remaining dough, egg, chocolate chips, and marshmallow, evenly spacing prepared balls on a plate or baking sheet.
- Meanwhile, heat ¾-inch oil in a nonstick T-fal Jumbo Cooker over medium heat to 325 degrees. Place graham cracker crumbs in a large bowl.
- Working in batches of 5 or 6, carefully add the prepared balls to the hot oil and fry until golden brown and cooked through, turning a few times to brown all over, about 2 to 3 minutes, maintaining the oil temperature around 325, but no higher than 350.
- Using a spider or slotted spoon remove fried balls from oil and immediately toss in the bowl with the graham crackers to coat the outside. Remove coated balls to a plate and repeat with remaining balls and graham cracker. Serve warm.