Ghost Marshmallow Brownies
Ghost Marshmallow Brownies got Casper SHAKING.
- ½ c. (1 stick) butter, cut into cubes, plus more for pan
- 1¼ c. bittersweet chocolate chips
- ¾ c. granulated sugar
- ¾ c. packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- ¼ c. unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- ½ c. kosher salt
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 5 Reese's peanut butter cups, chopped
- ½ c. M&Ms
- ½ c. candy corn
- 16 large marshmallows
- 1½ c. white chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil
- Black decorating gel
- Preheat oven to 350°. Brush a 9” square baking pan with butter and line with parchment, leaving an overhang on two sides. Butter parchment.
- Set a large heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water and melt ½ cup butter and bittersweet chocolate chips in bowl, stirring until smooth. Remove bowl from heat and whisk in sugars. Whisk in eggs, one at a time, until fully combined.
- Whisk in cocoa and salt, then fold in flour, chopped Reese’s, M&Ms, and candy corn. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs, about 35 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Using parchment, lift brownies out of pan and cut into 16 squares. Arrange squares on a parchment lined rimmed baking sheet. Top each square with a marshmallow.
- In a heatproof medium bowl, microwave white chocolate chips with coconut oil until melted. Stir until smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate over each marshmallow topped brownie. Refrigerate until set, about 10 minutes.
- Use black decorating gel to create eyes and a mouth on each marshmallow.