Beef & Broccoli Zoodles
Beef & Broccoli Zoodles are better than anything on the takeout menu.
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- 1 lb. skirt steak, cut into 3-inch pieces and thinly sliced against the grain
- 1 (1.25-oz.) package McCormick One Skillet Beef Stir Fry & Vegetables seasoning mix
- 1 lb. spiralized zucchini
- 1 (10-oz.) bag frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ tsp. toasted sesame seeds
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over high. Add the beef and sprinkle with half of the One Skillet Beef Stir Fry & Vegetables seasoning. Cook, tossing once, until meat is browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add spiralized zucchini and broccoli into skillet and season with remaining half of One Skillet Beef Stir Fry & Vegetables seasoning. Continue to cook, tossing, until broccoli is warmed through and zoodles are just tender, about 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with green onion and sesame seeds.