Boozy Chai Milkshakes
A classic milkshake is only enhanced by the addition of booze. This chai milkshake is spiked with Rumchata for an extra cozy winter treat.
- 1½ pt. (about 8 large scoops) vanilla ice cream
- ¼ c. Rumchata
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon, plus more for serving
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- ¼ tsp. ground cardamom
- Large pinch ground cloves
- Whipped topping, for garnish
- Caramel sauce, for garnish
- Cinnamon sticks, for garnish
- In a blender, blend ice cream, Rumchata, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, and cloves.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with whipped topping, a drizzle of caramel, and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Add a cinnamon stick to each glass.