Wanna add some mix-ins to your pumpkin fudge? We suggest toasted walnuts or butterscotch chips!
- 3½ c. white chocolate chips
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ c. pumpkin purée
- 1 tsp. pumpkin spice, plus more for dusting (optional)
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Pinch kosher salt
- Line an 8”-x-8” pan with parchment paper and grease with nonstick cooking spray. In a large microwave safe bowl, combine white chocolate and sweetened condensed milk. Microwave on medium power for 1 minute intervals, stirring after each minute, until smooth.
- Fold in pumpkin purée, pumpkin spice, vanilla, and salt until smooth. Pour into prepared baking pan and place in refrigerator for 3 hours, or until fudge is set. Sprinkle with more pumpkin spice if using, cut into squares, and serve.