Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes
Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes are the most adorable mini Thanksgiving dessert.
- Cooking spray
- ⅔ c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice, plus more for garnish
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- Pinch kosher salt
- 1 (15-oz.) can pumpkin puree
- ¾ c. evaporated milk
- ⅔ c. granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Whipped cream, for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 350º. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with cupcake liners and grease with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, and salt until combined.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until completely combined.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix until fully combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared liners until ¾ full.
- Bake for 25 minutes, then let cool slightly (cupcakes will sink!) before chilling in fridge to set.
- Garnish with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice before serving.