Green Bloody Mary
Brunch lovers, can you handle this Green Bloody Mary?!
- 1½ lb. tomatillos, husked and quartered
- 1 c. yellow cherry tomatoes
- 3 cucumbers, small and chopped
- 2 jalapeños, stem, seeds removed and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp. horseradish
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. celery seed
- 1½ c. vodka
- Old bay, for rimming
- 6 cooked bacon strips, for garnish
- 6 celery sticks, for garnish
- In a large food processor, add tomatillos, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, jalapeno, and garlic. Blend until smooth. Add lime juice, horseradish, hot sauce, salt, celery seed, and a few cranks of pepper. Blend again until combined.
- Mix tomatillo mixture and vodka in a large pitcher.
- Place old bay on a small, shallow plate. Rim 4 glasses with a lime wedge then dip rims into old bay.
- Divide bloody marys between glasses and garnish with a strip of bacon, celery stick, and a lime wedge.