Chili Cheese Dog Cornbread
That Velveeta drizzle though ...
- Softened butter, for pan
- All purpose flour, for pan
- 3 boxes Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1½ c. sour cream
- 3 large eggs
- 6 tbsp. butter, melted
- ¼ c. finely chopped chives
- 8 hot dogs, chopped
- 1 (15-oz.) can chili
- 2 c. shredded cheddar
- ½ c. melted Velveeta
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 10-cup bundt pan very generously with butter then dust with flour, shaking out excess. In a large bowl, whisk together corn muffin mix, eggs, sour cream, and melted butter. Fold in chives.
- Place a hot dog coin inside each large crevice of bundt pan, then spread about half the cornbread batter on top. Top cornbread layer with a thin layer of chili then scatter 1 cup cheese and half the remaining hot dog coins on top. Repeat layering once more, then spread remaining cornbread batter on top.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cornbread comes out clean, about 40 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes in pan, then invert onto a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with melted Velveeta. Serve warm or at room temperature.