Moscato Apple Sangria
Moscato Apple Sangria will get your crew SO tipsy on Halloween.
- 1 (750-mL) bottle red moscato
- 2 c. apple cider
- 1 (12-oz.) can ginger beer
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 apple, sliced, plus more for garnish
- Cinnamon sugar, for rimming
- Lemon wedges, for rimming
- In a large pitcher, combine moscato, apple cider, ginger beer, oranges, and apples.
- Place cinnamon sugar on a small plate. Rim edge of glasses with lemon and dip into cinnamon sugar, turning to coat.
- Divide sangria between glasses and garnish with an apple slice.