Eggnog Jell-O Shots
Throwing back Eggnog Jell-O Shots aaaalllll December long.
- 1 c. eggnog
- 1 (0.25-oz.) packet of unflavored gelatin
- ¾ c. rumchata
- ¼ c. brandy
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg, plus more for garnish
- 10 cinnamon sticks
- Whipped topping, for garnish
- Add eggnog to a small saucepan and sprinkle gelatin over top. Let sit for 1o minutes to bloom. Place saucepan over medium heat and bring mixture to a boil, whisking in gelatin to dissolve.
- Turn off heat and add rumchata, brandy, and a pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg. Place cinnamon sticks in 10 plastic shot glasses and fill with eggnog mixture. Refrigerate until set, 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, top with whipped topping and a sprinkle of nutmeg.