Bacon & Broccoli Chicken Alfredo
This creamy Bacon & Broccoli Chicken Alfredo has ALL your favorite things in one.
- 4 c. broccoli florets
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 5 slices thick cut bacon
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast, pound to 1-inch thick of necessary
- 12 oz. fettuccine
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¾ heavy cream
- 1 c. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for serving
- Freshly chopped parsely, for garnish
- In a large skillet, bring ¼ cup water to a boil. Add the broccoli and season with salt and pepper. Cover with a lid and steam until broccoli is bright green and crisp tender, about 2 minutes. Drain and reserve broccoli.
- Wipe skillet clean and place over medium heat. Add the bacon and cook, turning halfway through until bacon is golden, about 10 minutes. Transfer bacon to a paper towel lined plate.
- Add oil to skillet and return to medium heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper and add to skillet. Cook until golden and cooked through, about 6 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, cook fettuccine according to package instructions. Transfer chicken to a work surface and let rest 10 minutes, then thinly slice.
- Return the skillet to medium heat and add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the heavy cream and bring to a simmer. Simmer 2 minutes until slightly reduced. Whisk in the Parmesan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked fettuccine and toss to coat. Fold in the chicken, broccoli, and bacon. Garnish with more parmesan and parsley.