Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls
BUFFALO. CHICKEN. EGG. ROLLS.
- FOR THE EGG ROLLS
- 4 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- ¼ c. hot sauce
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 10 egg roll wrappers
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- FOR THE DRESSING
- ½ c. ranch dressing
- 3 tbsp. crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tbsp. fresh dill, chopped
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese with cheese, chicken, hot sauce, and green onions.
- Place an egg roll wrapper on a clean surface in a diamond shape. Dampen your finger in water and wet the outside edges of the egg roll wrapper. Add a dollop of the filling crosswise in the center of the bottom half of the wrapper. Fold up bottom half and tightly fold in sides. Gently roll and seal. Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling.
- In a large skillet over medium, heat ½-inch oil until it starts to bubble. Working in batches, add egg rolls and fry until golden, 1 minute per side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to cool slightly.
- Make the dressing, in a small bowl, combine the ranch with the blue cheese and dill. Stir, smashing a bit with a spoon to break up the cheese into the sauce.
- Serve warm with dressing for dipping.