Red Velvet Cake Batter Dip
Really, this tastes like the whole cake—cream cheese frosting included.
- 1 8-oz. block cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. whipped topping, frozen (such as Cool Whip)
- ¾ c. red velvet cake mix
- ½ c. mini white chocolate chips
- 1 package graham crackers, for dipping
- Beat cream cheese using an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Turn mixer to low and add in whipped topping and red velvet cake mix. Once thoroughly combined, turn off mixer and use a silicone spatula or spoon to fold in white chocolate chips.
- Serve with graham crackers or chocolate wafers for dipping.