Frozen Cranberry Margaritas
The most festive way to booze up.
- Lime wedges, for garnish and rimming glasses
- ¼ c. plus 1 teaspoon granulated sugar plus more for dipping cranberries
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ¾ c. fresh or frozen cranberries , divided
- 1 c. cranberry juice
- ⅓ c. tequila
- ¼ c. fresh lime juice
- ¼ c. triple sec
- 4 c. ice
- 4 rosemary sprigs
- In a small shallow dish, combine the sugar and salt. Rim 4 glasses with lime and dip in sugar-salt mixture.
- Wet 16 whole cranberries in water and dip in sugar. Skewer on toothpicks and set aside.
- Combine remaining cranberries, cranberry juice, tequila, lime juice, triple sec, remaining ¼ cup sugar, and ice in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with lime wedges, rosemary sprigs, and skewered cranberries.