Baileys S'mores Floats
Baileys + S'mores = match made in heaven.
- 8 large marshmallows
- ¼ c. melted chocolate
- ½ c. crushed graham crackers, plus more for garnish
- 1 pt. vanilla ice cream
- 4 c. chocolate milk
- ½ c. Baileys Irish Cream
- Chocolate syrup, for drizzling
- Preheat broiler. Place marshmallows on a small baking sheet and broil until golden on top, about 4 minutes.
- Pour melted chocolate on a small plate and crushed graham crackers on another. Dip glasses into chocolate sauce to rim mugs, then dip in crushed graham crackers.
- Scoop ice cream into each glass, then pour chocolate milk on top and add a splash of Baileys.
- Top each float with two marshmallows, then drizzle with chocolate syrup and sprinkle with more crushed graham crackers.
- Serve with spoons immediately.