Keto Sheet Pan Pizza
This pizza is so good, you'll forget it's keto.
- Cooking spray
- 2 large eggs
- 3½ c. shredded mozzarella, divided
- ¾ c. almond flour
- ¾ c. low-carb sugar-free tomato sauce
- ½ c. thinly sliced pepperoni
- ½ c. thinly sliced green bell pepper
- ¼ c. thinly sliced red onion
- Freshly basil leaves, torn
- 3 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 425°. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a food processor, pulse together eggs, 2½ cups mozzarella, and almond flour until smooth. Spread mixture evenly in a circle on prepared sheet tray.
- Bake until lightly golden, about 10 minutes.
- Turn crust upside down and spread pizza sauce on top of baked crust. Top with remaining 1 cup mozzarella, pepperoni, peppers, and onions.
- Bake until cheese is melty and crust is crisp, about 15 minutes more.
- Top with basil, Parmesan, olive oil, and red pepper flakes. Slice and serve from pan while still warm.