Whiskey Lemonade Punch
Whiskey Lemonade Punch will knock everyone out this NYE.
- 9 c. water, divided
- 3 mint tea bags
- Small bunch thyme, divided
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 1½ c. bourbon whiskey
- ⅔ c. lemon juice
- 1 small bunch mint
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- Make the mint-thyme tea syrup: In a medium pot, bring 4 cups water to a boil. Add in tea bags, 8 sprigs thyme, and sugar. Let boil for 15 minutes.
- Strain into a large pitcher and combine with remaining 5 cups water. Chill 1 to 2 hours.
- Make the punch: Pour whiskey into prepared mint tea, then add lemon juice, remaining thyme, fresh mint, and lemon slices. Stir to combine. (Add more whiskey to taste, if desired.)
- Serve in glasses filled with ice.