Bunless Bacon, Egg & Cheese
So good you won't miss the bread!
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. water
- ½ avocado, lightly mashed
- 2 slices cooked bacon
- ¼ c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a medium nonstick pan, place two mason jar lids (centers removed). Spray the entire pan with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Crack eggs into the centers of the lids and lightly whisk with a fork to break up yolk.
- Pour water around the lids and cover the pan. Cook, letting the eggs steam, until the whites are cooked through, about 3 minutes. Remove lid and top one eggs with cheddar. Cook until the cheese is slightly melty, about 1 minute more.
- Invert the egg bun without the cheese onto the plate. Top with mashed avocado and cooked bacon. Top with the cheesy egg bun, cheese side-down. Eat with fork and knife.