Pizza Cauliflower Bake
This low-carb pizza option is how we stay on track. Layered with pizza sauce and mozzarella it's just what we crave!
- 2 heads cauliflower, cut into florets
- ⅔ c. marinara
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella, divided
- ⅔ c. freshly grated Parmesan, divided, plus more for garnish
- ½ c. sliced black olives
- ½ c. pepperoni, divided
- 1 tbsp. oregano, divided
- 2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes, divided
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine cauliflower with marinara and toss until fully coated. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place half the cauliflower in your baking dish, and top with half of the mozzarella, Parmesan, olives and pepperoni. Sprinkle with oregano and pepper flakes.
- Add the rest of your cauliflower to the baking dish and repeat the topping process.
- Bake until cauliflower is tender and cheese is bubbly, 30 minutes.
- Let cool slightly, garnish with parsley and Parm and serve.